Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tummy Time



Princess Libby hates it. Period. So did Peanut when he was a baby. I don't know why; they both had toys and a play mat and a mirror... everything you are supposed to have to make tummy time an enjoyable experience. I get down on her level, we have great music going. I do not know what else I can do. To her credit, Princess can last about 15-20 minutes now before she totally melts down. She has great head control and looks around and scoots around for quite some time before demanding to be turned on her back, so I can't really complain, but mostly she just hangs out and eats her fingers. It just seems like when my brothers and sisters were little they would play for hours on their bellies. Is it just my kids, or do all little ones hate tummy time?

No comments: