Sunday, December 21, 2008

What's Up???














































I have been absent for too long, but the holidays are the craziest time of year. I finished Christmas shopping two weeks ago (thank goodness, because I do not have time right now), but we have Christmas and birthday parties to attend, gifts to wrap, a bathroom to finish, new position at work to get used to and scrapbooks to scrap.









The presents are wrapped and under the tree (Daddy has not started shopping yet, but I have a feeling that all the men in the United States will be out with him on Christmas Eve). Today I start work as an officer; I am nervous about it, even though I have worked in the same building for a year and a half, but it seems like it is going to be totally new. Scary.









To relieve my stress about work I have been working on Peanut's first year scrapbook. I just finished it a couple days ago and I am going to start on year two. Very exciting. It was fun to go back and see all the changes throughout his first year. I think babies change more in that year than any other, going from newborn to little person it totally amazing. The second year is filled with cute stuff, but the changes are more subtle.









Peanut has been great, by the way. He is going through another climbing phase and is currently loving the cat tree and the rocking chair. Anything dangerous. On a safer note, we have been practicing a ton and now he can say the entire alphabet on his own. I am very excited about that, but it is still memorization. Now he must learn what the letters actually look like and the different sounds they make.









It is raining here, and I am going to build a fire because it is darn cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The scrapbook looks awesome! Hope the job is going well!