Monday, May 11, 2009

Maybe I Need A Second Job...


So, Mommy has finished with training and I have completed my first weekend as a CORE trained and liable officer. Exciting. I had so much fun, but I love work, so that is nothing new.


Now that I am finished with training I have gone back to my regular work schedule and that means having three days off each week. Most people would consider that awesome, but I get really bored at home, so it is not the best situation for me. Why? Because when I get bored I spend money. That's bad. Fun, but bad. So I have to try hard to ground myself to the house and not go out to play. I only went to the grocery store and the shoe store today; that is pretty impressive for me. Tomorrow I am going to try to stay home all day. I am going to try to work on the bathroom or out in the yard to keep myself occupied. Peanut never has a problem going with the flow no matter what we do, but he does favor a trip to the mall. We both need to cut back!


Any ideas for a bored Mommy at home? I have been cleaning and baking like a fiend, so those are out. I can do some work on the house, but it is nearly impossible to remodel anything with a two year old helping out. I guess I could give the dogs a bath, or wash the car, or get another job...

No comments: