Monday, May 11, 2009

Twitter!

Oh My Goodness!

I have been blogging for over a year now, and a few people have asked me if I Tweet. What the Hell does "Tweet" mean? That was always my response. I promised myself I would look it up some day, and since I was going on and on about how bored I was, I decided to look it up today.
Totally cool! Now I can keep you entertained with up to the minute accounts of my silly life. Sweet. Happy reading. I am going to go find something cool to do so I can Tweet about it.

Actually, I am about to start making a Taco Pie Casserole for dinner. If it turns out well I will post the recipe. It looks really yummy in the picture. Then I will find something awesome to Tweet about.

Oh yes, if you have a Twitter account, please leave the name/address in my comments so I can follow you!

1 comment:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.