Monday, May 12, 2008

Mystery Monday



OK, I know this blog is supposed to be mostly about my Little P, but I have to tell you that the game I got for Mother's Day is super fun and I just wanted to share some of the great puzzles with you. From now until I get tired of doing it, Monday will be henceforth known as "Mystery Monday". I am going to post different puzzles from my game and you can figure them out and post your answers in the comments section, or just keep it to yourself, but feel free to share!
All riddles will be brought to you by "Professor Layton and the Curious Village".
Here is Mystery Monday number one:
Mice are famous for their ability to multiply at breakneck speeds. The type of mouse we have here gives birth one a month, birthing 12 babies each time. Baby mice mature and can give birth two months after they are born. You picked up one of these darling baby mice at the pet shop and brought it home the day after it was born. In 10 months from now, how many mice will you have?
Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would have 1 mouse because if you only took one home there is not way for that one to mate so by the end of 10 months you will still have only 1. ??? maybe? unless its the virgin mary mouse but thats not likely....

PBandJ said...

Yay! Very good CyndiLou Who... who else got this without cheating off Cyndi?