Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Slide





Paul is perfecting his monkey-like climbing abilities. I have been afraid to let him climb high things because of the whole falling-off-and-breaking-something thing, but today I let him climb around all by himself with the big kids and I did not even hover or anything! Yay! Milestone for Mommy!
Anyway, he did not fall once, and he had a great time climbing the mountain and sliding down the slide about four trillion times. I am glad he is developing his gross motor skills and all, but I was taking pictures and trying not to cry... my baby is growing up already! He does not even need me around to catch him anymore. He'll be graduating from Oxford before I know it!
Sorry if the pics are a little blurry, it is difficult to clearly capture a tiny person moving 300mph.

No comments: