Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Best Toys...




Are the ones you do not have to pay for!

Little P has 10 trillion toys in his room, and he prefers to play with a ricotta cheese container and the car keys! P has an entire drawer in the kitchen dedicated to toys that are not toys, ranging from ladles to containers to... whatever. He would play in this drawer over his room any day! He especially likes to play in it when mom is in the kitchen cooking something or cleaning, but that does not have to be the case. These pics were snapped when mommy was posting items on eBay and Little P did not want to sit with me at the computer.

The computer is based in the kitchen, on the other side of the counters, nearthe back door. I was happily describing an item when I heard this rattling behind me. I looked around to see my son facing away from me, bouncing something up and down. I went around to the other side of him to see what he had gotten into, and he had managed to entertain himself by putting the car keys in the container and trying to bounce them out. Very cute...

"Please don't lose the car keys," I said after he refused to smile for pictures and I had to take some candids (which are usually the best anyway).

No comments: