Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gardening


It is always nice to be outside in the fresh air enjoying nature. One of mommy's favorite things to do is work inthe garden, and I am happy to say that it is also one of Little P's favorite things to do! I am so glad that I am starting out with a baby who would rather be outside than inside watching TV. He is too young for video games, etc, but I am going to do my best to discourage them later. I will just have to continuously reinforce the beauty and wonder of the outdoors.

Today Little P and mommy played outside almost all day. I wish I could have snapped a picture of P when he was FINISHED gardening... he was slightly more dirty than when we started. There is something awesome about eating some dirt and rubbing the rest in one's face and hair. I think there was more mud on this kid than we actually have in our front yard.

He is currently snuggled up with daddy, trying not to go to sleep, despite being exhausted from his day in the yard.

What do you think about outside play? The more the better, or not neccessarily?

No comments: