Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Friend's name...





Marsing is a city in Owyhee County, in the Boise City-Nampa metro area, Idaho.

The community was named for settlers Earl Q. Marsing and Mark Marsing

The latitude of Marsing is 43.545N. The longitude is -116.812W.

It is in the Mountain Standard time zone. Elevation is 2,300 feet.

The estimated population, in 2003, was 986.

I am telling you a little about Idaho because I have recently made a friend of mine who lives there upset. Unfortunately, in my quest to create a blog about my Little P, I forgot to mention this "friend of mine"'s name. For reference, please see the Hiking post. Anyway, the host of my hike was my friend Fred Norton. He lives in Idaho and was out visiting when we went for this walk. He took all the pictures and provided me with some of the very few pictures I have of Paul and I together, as I am usually the one doing the picture taking. I know for certain I told him thanks for that in person, but I shall do so again here. Thanks!

I have never been to Idaho, but I looked it up on the internet and found these nice pictures for my post in honor of Fred. I do have to say that Idaho is a very attractive little state, should you be interested in moving there! I was going to include his phone number and address, in case you wanted to chat or take a tour of Idaho, but I was unable to obtain permission before posting, so I will have to get back to you on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would delet this post. This Fred guy is obviousley a subversive that is trying in infiltrate Paul's world and teach him bad things like about beer and things so bad I can't mention them.