Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Driving Forward




Last year for Christmas Daddy and I got Paul a Cozy Coup, which he totally loved, but he was only just barely a year old and could not drive it by himself. This did not deter him from playing with it, because instead of driving it himself, he simply demanded that one of his many servants push him around. Over the last year this car has been well loved and well used, but today Little P and his car hit a milestone. Peanut has been practicing his driving a lot lately, and became an expert at backing up, but today he perfected the ability to push himself forward with his feet. I was so excited to see him propelling himself forward I did what any self-respecting blogger mommy would do: I screamed for Daddy to get my camera so I could take pictures of my darling son while cheering him on. So, here is my little man, working on getting his driver's license.

No comments: